To create a stable, productive, and self-sufficient Puerto Rico by:
Identifying innovative and sustainable solutions to community challenges
- BNIB Reonis Silver Leather Flat Mid Wedge Heel Diamante Toe Post Sandals Sz 4 37
- Adidas Men's Superstar80 S PK Size 10
- ONEX Women's Sail Sandal,Black, LEATHER SANDALS SZ 8.0 M PRE OWNED 'ONCE' D7164
- SEVEN DIALS shoes Mitchell Women's Boot, Sand, Size 7.5 RiKl
- UK Ladies Women’s Lace Heel Stud Gladiator Sandals Size 3 4 5 6 7 8 Black Red
- Redfoot AXLE BROWN Mens Boot
- ALDO Men's Dark Brown Castagno Oxfords US 8
- Bally ginger suede shoes Left UK 6 Right UK 6.5
- Cute Womes Lace up Ankle Boots Wedge heel Platform Lolita School Leisure shoes A
- Fila Jogger Mens Sport Trainers Size uk11 eu46
- La Milano Men's Smooth & Tumbled Leather Slip On Cap Toe Dress shoes F592 Black
Leveraging diaspora and global know-how, talent, networks, and capital in support of those doing the work
Empowering doers to succeed and inspire a better future
Enabling the formation of strategic partnerships and the exchange of new information, models and ideas
ConPRmetidos is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization New Cresciente Black Metallic Copper Criss Cross Strappy Sandals Heels Size 7 M. Inspired by worldwide trends in social impact and innovation, we have strategically engaged the island's diaspora to leverage their resources, talent and relationships in support of equitable and systemic change in Puerto Rico.
We are committed to Puerto Rico and its people.
We advocate for a collaborative culture in Puerto Rico where everyone plays a role in transforming the island’s socio-economic landscape.
Fearless and unconventional, we develop and champion fresh approaches that target root causes.
We believe in diversity of thought, experience and perspective. We believe inclusive solutions benefit society as a whole.
Trust is our currency; we manage relationships, resources, and ourselves in an impartial, transparent, and efficient way.
We help leverage the know-how, talent, networks, and capital of Puerto Rico’s diaspora and friends around the world in support of those doing the work on the ground.