To create a stable, productive, and self-sufficient Puerto Rico by:
Identifying innovative and sustainable solutions to community challenges
- Rockport Adiprene Smart Cover 110 Men's Wingtip Dress shoes Size 12 Brown
- Tods Mens Loafer sz 10.5 black oiled leather penny driving moc moccasin
- Womens Clubwear Rivet Rhinestones Pointed Toe Platform Stilettos Pumps Plus Size
- Womens, Grey, Chunky knitted & suede, pull-on, knee-high, flat boots. UK 6.5
- BCBGeneration Black 'Anja' Platform Sandal Heel Women’s Size 8
- CLARKS MEDORA GRACE LADIES LEATHER BLACK ANKLE BOOTS D Fit (LR)
- ED by Ellen Womens Shiri Leather Open Toe Casual Slide Sandals
- Hi-Tec Mens Charcoal Lace Up Walking shoes - Sizes 7,8,9,10,11,12
- Ladies Spot On Mid Heel High Calf Boots With Zip Fastening
- Mens 9.5 Nike Air Zoom Trainer Black White
- New Enzo Angiolini Womens Leather Slingback Brown- gold shoes Size 7M
- NIKE HYPERDUNK 2016 LOW 844363-001 Men's Basketball shoes,NEW WITH BOX.
- Sanita Womens Gaya Beige leather bluee Floral Clog Sandal shoes Size 7 Eur37
- Talons hauts Escarpins talon mince 16cm plate-forme 3cm de 34 à 44 T1 FR
- Women Fashion Pointed Toe Chunky Buckle Leopard Sexy High Heel Ankle Boots shoes
- Lonsdale Epic Womens Ladies Trainers Assorted UK Size
- Adidas Originals Superstar Ortholite white Pink Gr 36 2 3 B23644 samba spezial
- BNIB MENS POLO RALPH LAUREN WILTON-SK-ATH WHITE LEATHER TRAINERS SNEAKERS SZ 11
- DIADORA shoes SNEAKERS women CAMOSCIO NUOVE GAME WIDE CHENILLE FUCSIA 5E7
- INC International Concepts pinkrria Womens Heeled Sandals Dark bluesh 5.5 US 3
- Lugz shoes Wally Mid Classic Leather Black Boots Size 7.5
Leveraging diaspora and global know-how, talent, networks, and capital in support of those doing the work
Empowering doers to succeed and inspire a better future
Enabling the formation of strategic partnerships and the exchange of new information, models and ideas
ConPRmetidos is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization Bare Traps Womens Saley Open Toe Casual, Black Grey, Size 7.5. Inspired by worldwide trends in social impact and innovation, we have strategically engaged the island's diaspora to leverage their resources, talent and relationships in support of equitable and systemic change in Puerto Rico.
We are committed to Puerto Rico and its people.
We advocate for a collaborative culture in Puerto Rico where everyone plays a role in transforming the island’s socio-economic landscape.
Fearless and unconventional, we develop and champion fresh approaches that target root causes.
We believe in diversity of thought, experience and perspective. We believe inclusive solutions benefit society as a whole.
Trust is our currency; we manage relationships, resources, and ourselves in an impartial, transparent, and efficient way.
We help leverage the know-how, talent, networks, and capital of Puerto Rico’s diaspora and friends around the world in support of those doing the work on the ground.