BONOLDI SNEAKER CASUAL BUNT LEDER 38 FRANCO nscfec9605-Women's Trainers
- 1901 Fashion Sneakers Mens Casual shoes Size 45 EUR.
- LE TEMPS DES CERISES MULES CARLA POINTURE EU FR 39 EN CUIR brown CLAIR
- New Balance Women's Wx577v4 Cross Trainer - Choose SZ color
- Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Talbert High Lace Up Casual Sneakers Fashion shoes Kicks
- Seastar Trainers Women's colors textile
- men Foderati in Pelliccia Outdoor Coi Lacci da Trekking shoes da Ginnastica
- Women’s Keen Presidio Lace-Up Hiking Walking shoes Green Leather Comfort Sz. 8.5
- Mens Floral Shiny Dress Formal Lace Up shoes Wedding Fashion Hot Sale Work New
- UK 3 36 Emma Hope black suede ankle boots
- Men's Lace Up Mesh Breathable Sneaker shoes Trainer Running Comfortable shoes
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Unisex Black Black Canvas Trainers - 8 UK
- Nine West Ladies Purple Suede Leather Court shoes US 8W UK 6 EU 39 Wide Fit
- New Balance Minimus Trail Running shoes - Women's Size 11 - Teal Pink
- Skechers Go Walk 4 Trainers Mens UK 7 US 8 EUR 41 CM 26 REF 4420
- shoes ASICS JOLT 2 TG 46.5 COD 1011A167-001 - 9M
- New Balance 608v4 Mens Brown Running shoes Size 10 EUC 4E Wide
- Lugz Men's Fortitude Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Skechers Men's Go Strike- Perform Running Sneakers, Charcoal
- Women's BOC Born Shoes Size 8 Brown Suede Leather Loafers Buckle Slip On
- bluee Wolking shoes Men Best Running Sneakers Tennis Sports Comfort Trainers
- Bruno Magli Black Leather Lace Up Cap Toe Oxford shoes Mens 11 M
- 15/03/2019 - Converse Chuck Taylor All Star CTAS OX Slip On Black White 1T366 Mens Size 4
- 15/03/2019 - Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Dainty Ox Black Women Sneakers Trainers
Akinwumi Adesina, formerly Nigeria’s Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development, was elected as the 8th President of the African Development Bank on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
The ADF contributes to poverty reduction and economic and social development in the least developed African countries by providing concessional funding for projects and programs, as well as technical assistance for studies and capacity-building activities.
MapAfrica is an interactive platform that maps the locations of the Bank’s investments in Africa.
In effect, under the DAI Policy, all information held by the Bank will be made public unless there is a compelling reason for confidentiality. It further reinforces the presumption of disclosure through a right of appeal.