To create a stable, productive, and self-sufficient Puerto Rico by:
Identifying innovative and sustainable solutions to community challenges
- Ladies Ankle Strappy Platform Court shoes Peep Toe Stiletto High Heels Size Prom
- Mens Hollow Out Clip Toe Sandals Casual Summer Beach shoes Flats Sands Roma Punk
- Miss Sixty Flower Accent orange Pink Pointed Toe Flats Made Im 38 US 8
- Not Rated Maika, Zapatilla Clasica Escarpín womenes, Punta Redondeada, size 41
- Sanuk shoes De Sport A La Mode color black Black size 40 EU 7 US
- Tailorbyrd Mens Afton Trim-Fit Dotted Dress Shirt, 16.5 34 35
- Women Retrp Stilettos High Heels Faux Suede Ankle Boots Punk Rivet Zip shoes b88
- ALDO Mansi Beige Long Boots Size 5 cost
- Bernie Mev Women's Bella Me Ballet Flat Black Patent EU 36
- Clarks Huckley Cap Mens Black Leather shoes G Fitting (R22F)
- Easy Spirit Womens Noise 3 Open Toe Casual Strappy, Porcelain Vapor, Size 7.0 2R
- Havaianas Women's Slim Logo Pop Up Multicolord Flip-Flop Sandals
- KOMFORT LEDER PUMPS DAMENSCHUHE DESIGNER NEU Gr 38 Hellpink gn77
- Masterson Women's Cowboy Western Cowgirl Boots Brown Leather Snip Toe Boho 7 M
- NEW BALANCE MEN'S MX409WG3 CROSS TRAINING SHOES
- Nine West Womens lipstick Fabric Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals
Leveraging diaspora and global know-how, talent, networks, and capital in support of those doing the work
Empowering doers to succeed and inspire a better future
Enabling the formation of strategic partnerships and the exchange of new information, models and ideas
ConPRmetidos is an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organization LFL by Lust for Life Frauen lex Pumps rund Fashion Stiefel Pink Groesse 6 US 37. Inspired by worldwide trends in social impact and innovation, we have strategically engaged the island's diaspora to leverage their resources, talent and relationships in support of equitable and systemic change in Puerto Rico.
We are committed to Puerto Rico and its people.
We advocate for a collaborative culture in Puerto Rico where everyone plays a role in transforming the island’s socio-economic landscape.
Fearless and unconventional, we develop and champion fresh approaches that target root causes.
We believe in diversity of thought, experience and perspective. We believe inclusive solutions benefit society as a whole.
Trust is our currency; we manage relationships, resources, and ourselves in an impartial, transparent, and efficient way.
We help leverage the know-how, talent, networks, and capital of Puerto Rico’s diaspora and friends around the world in support of those doing the work on the ground.